We are looking for a skilled Hardware Designers to work on the high complexity digital HW design is based on ASICs and FPGAs, network processors, complex PCBs with
high-speed series links etc.
• 7+ years of experience within hardware design
• Engineering graduation (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
• Experience with Cadence Concept and Allegro tools
• Extensive experience in the use of lab equipment such as scopes, logic analyzers, pattern generators, oscilloscope, etc.
• Experience with high speed series measurement and simulation
• Knowledge of EMC theory, containment strategies and techniques
• Knowledge of test automation with scripting language, such as Python, TCL etc.
• Good communication skills and social ability
• Adapting & Responding to Change
• Creating & Innovating
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Planning and Organizing
• Perform HW design and implementation
• Understand requirements: Understand system level requirement and use case,
• Sub-block design: Develop HW solution for sub-block that you are responsible. Discus the impact to other sub-blocks and get agreement
• Design implementation: Implement design including schematic, (Front-end with Candence), Signal Integrity simulation, Design For Test features and verification. Deliver design with good quality,
within agreed time frame and within agreed cost reduction target
• Perform HW design review (schematic, PCB layout, Production Test Development, and design/verification documentations) to designs implemented by other designers
• Perform design integration and verification
• Board bring up and functional integration: Work with people from other functional teams (SW, FPGA, ASIC, Production Test Development, etc.) to complete board bring up and functional integration
• Design verification & solution identification: Verify HW design and other electronic components, isolate defects and identify solution
• Support customer issue and production yield issue, pinpointing area of improvement and getting solution implemented.
• Follow design process, prepare needed documentation
• Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes