We are looking for multiple experienced Embedded SW developers to work on developing world’s best user plan.
You will join a talented development team and be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Packet Core User Plane.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of solid experience in embedded SW development
- Solid C programming experience
- C++ and Python programming is merit
- Skilled in memory handling, threaded environment
- Solid L2/L3 – Networking (IP, TCP) and Routing protocols
- Multi-threaded programming, DPDK knowledge and Framework design is a merit
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Good communication skills
- Ability to write clean and efficient code
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Pragmatic and ability to prioritize the tasks
- Social person and exhibit good team spirit